小時後的童年


英國著名動畫配樂


------------------------------------------------------------


 We're walking in the air.
我們漫步在雲端
We're floating in the moonlit sky.
沐浴在月光下
The people far below are sleeping as we fly.
遠方的人們在我們腳下沉睡
I'm holding very tight.
我緊緊地握著
I'm riding in the midnight blue .
在藍色的星空中全速前進
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you.
原來,我們能夠飛得這麼高
 


On across the world.
飛過這個世界
The villages go by like dreams.
村莊猶如樹木般在眼前飛過
The rivers and the hills.The forests and the streams.
河流與小山、森林與小溪
 
Children gaze open mouthed.
孩子們張著嘴凝視
Taken by surprise.
讚嘆著
Nobody down below believes their eyes.
不可置信地望著我們
We're surfing in the air.
我們在星空中自在遨遊
We're swimming in the frozen sky.
在寒冷的星空中游泳
We're drifting over icy mountains floating by.
穿梭在凍結的山峰之間
 


Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep.
剎那間墜入深深的海底
Rousing up a mighty monster from his sleep.
喚醒了沉睡的怪物
We're walking in the air.
我們漫步在雲端
We're dancing in the midnight sky
在月光下跳著舞
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
人們歡聲為我們慶賀