Devils Never Cry
Steal a soul for a second chance, or you'll never become a man
光會投機取巧,無法成為大器 一如我常說的,變強就無所懼 就讓傳奇此字,逐漸消除褪去 未到最後關頭,切勿妄下定義 唯有勇往直前,才能醫治心靈 The eye can see.
I just told you that, make me stronger in a life that creeps no longer
Fade away, a quest of life
Until the end, judge me nice
Stepping forth, the cure for a soul's demise
Reap the tears of the victim's cries
重新拾起淚水,謹記受難過去
You'd do more to keep the suffer from a brother demon that put it under 你得更加努力,以防兄弟迫害
Kill him before the time that killed'em all
正式開業之前,將他除之後快
Backstab the righteous mark
唾棄那些自以為是的正義
Serving justice that dwells in me.
只要將我的信念付諸實行
Nothing comes as far as the eye can see.
就沒有敵人能擋在我眼前
The eye can see.
The eye can see.
(Blank)
(Chorus)*合聲*
We are falling, the night is calling,
我們正在墮落,夜晚已然來臨
tears inside me coming down.
只是淚水已滴落
Bless me, with the leaf of a poetry
請保佑我,以聖詩頌唱之篇
On it, I see the freedom reign.
借由聆聽,我望見自由國界
(* rap)
We are falling, the night is calling,
我們正在墮落,夜晚已然來臨
These tears inside of me flowing down.
然而淚水已決堤
Midnight's coming,
午夜來襲
Here's softly sobbing
僅管溫柔憐憫
cloud me without your relief.
遮蔽了明確,也迷失了你的慰藉.
Bless me, with the leaf of a poetry.
請保佑我,以聖詩頌唱之篇
On it, I see the freedom reign.
借由聆聽,我望見自由國界
Raised through my father, blessed by the water,
以父之名,聖水之祈
That night, dark sky, the devil's cry.
在此黑暗惡夜下,惡魔慟泣
(* rap)
Now is perfect to end the madness upon a chain to end sadness
現在正是斬斷瘋狂與悲傷之鎖鍊的時機
don't be so blind for truth of needing
可別對眼前那真實的渴求虛應不理
true father, god is bleeding
真父啊, 神正在淌血
I just train for all to feel with in a sea cross a victory squeals
就像勝利跨海般怒吼宣洩
the cold people you used to satisfy were slain to make them pacify
只為讓習慣於贖罪的冷血人們回歸寧靜
What's intentional makes me stronger if life craves no hunger
如果覺得了無生趣,卻又為何使我變強
Fade away, a quest of life.
現在就讓傳奇此字,隨著時間消除褪去
Until the end, judge me nice.
你得等到最後關頭,方能對我蓋棺論定
Watch footsteps that never follow, if you want to live tomorrow
如果還想存活下去,留意前人未有足跡
Steal a soul for a second chance, or you will never become a man
只會一再投機取巧,那你註定難成大器




留言 (3筆)
發表你的留言.