Guaranteed
On bended knee is no way to be free. 彎著膝蓋,是無法享受自由的
Lifting up an empty cup, I ask silently. 舉起空杯,我靜靜自問
All my destinations will accept the one that's me. 我嚮往的所在都會接受那最真實的我
So I can breathe. 讓我自在呼吸
Circles they grow and they swallow people whole. 這世界有好多小圈圈,漸漸地把人們吞噬
Half their lives they say goodnight to wives they'll never know. 他們大半輩子對妻子說晚安,卻不了解對方
A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul. 我心中充滿了困惑,而靈魂就是我的導師
And so it goes. 事情就是這麼進行
Don't come closer or I'll have to go. 別再靠近我,否則我就要離開
Holding me like gravity are places that pull. 那些地方就像地心引力一樣吸引著我
If ever there was someone to keep me at home. 如果有任何人能讓我留在家鄉
It would be you. 那一定是你
Everyone I come across, in cages they bought. 路上遇到的人,都活在自己買的牢籠裡
They think of me and my wandering, but I'm never what they thought. 他們思索著我和我的流浪,但我從來不是他們所想像的那樣
I've got my indignation, but I'm pure in all my thoughts. 我心中的確帶有憤怒,但思想卻是純真的
I'm alive. 我確確實實活著
Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere. 風吹拂我的髮梢,我感受到自己融入那些所在
Underneath my being is a road that disappeared. 在我下方是一條消逝的路
Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead. 深夜裡我聽到樹林和逝者在唱歌
Overhead. 那歌聲迴盪在我頭上
Leave it to me as I find a way to be. 讓我自己來,因為我找到自己的方式
Consider me a satellite, forever orbiting. 我會像顆衛星,永遠運行
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. 我知道所有的規則,只是那些規則不適合我
Guaranteed. 我很確定



留言 (0筆)
發表你的留言.