[SPOKEN]
[Whitney:] Um? Hey Deb.
[Deborah Cox:] Mmm hmm?
[WH:] Thank you for being woman enough to come.
[DC:] Whitney, what's this about?
[SONG]
[WH:] I know he's leaving me for you.我知道他是因為你而離開我。
[DC:] Who said that? Who told you that it's true?誰說的?誰告訴妳那是真的?
[WH:]
What is he tellin' you?他告訴你些什麼?
Could it be the same things that he told me?和他告訴我的是否一樣?
[DC:] He told me that he loved me.他告訴我他很愛我。
[WH:] I heard that.我聽到了。
[DC:] He told me I was (harmony) beautiful. How did you know? How did you know?他告訴我我很漂亮。妳怎麼知道?妳怎麼知道?
[WH:] Because I played that scene before.因為這樣的劇碼我也曾飾演過。
[CHORUS:]
This is a retake of my life.這是我生命裡的一次重演。
I was his star for many nights.在多少夜裡我也曾是他的主角。
Now the roles have changed,現在角色改變,
And you're the leading lady in his life.妳已成為他生命中的女主角。
Lights, camera, now you're on.聚光燈、相機現在都聚焦於妳。
Just remember you've been warned.但請記住我的警告。
Enjoy it now, 'cause it won't last.現在好好享受吧,因為這不會長久。
Same script, different cast. 一樣的劇本,不同的角色。
[DC:]
What you're saying could be true.妳說的這些可能是真的。
But how can I take advice from you?但我該如何相信妳?
[WH:]
I'm not hating,我沒有怨恨,
But I wish the one before me would have warned me too babe但我希望在我之前的那個女人 曾經警告過我,寶貝。
[DC:] Don't say no more. La La La La La La La La La別說了!啦啦啦啦啦啦。(不想聽的意思)
[WH:] Uncover your ears, girl.女孩別蓋住妳的耳朵。
[DC:] I'm not listening. La La La La La La La La La我沒在聽!啦啦啦啦啦啦。(啦三小 ╮(-_-)╭)
[WH:]
But I know you hear me.但我知道妳聽見了。
Maybe my reasons are wrong,也許我的理由是錯的,
But I know that you believe me.但我知道妳相信我。
[CHORUS]
[DC] It's your fault you didn't love him enough. 那是妳的錯!因為妳沒給他足夠的愛。
[WH:]
That's the problem.這就是問題所在。
I loved him too much.我太愛他了。
And when you love him所以當妳愛他時,
He becomes unattracted to you.妳對他將失去吸引力。
[DC:] Oh no, he's changed and I'll prove you wrong.噢不!他已經改變,我將證明妳是錯的。
[WH:] No you won't.不,妳不會的。
[DC:] So go away. Leave us the hell alone! He loves me.那滾吧!離我們遠一點!他愛我!
[WH:] He'll hurt you.他將傷害妳。
[DC:] He'll stay with me.他會永遠陪著我。
[WH:] He'll leave you.他將離開妳。
[WH and DC:] For sure! For sure!真的!真的!
[CHORUS]
[DC:]
This is a retake of my life.這是我生命裡的一次重演。
You were his star for many nights.在多少夜裡妳曾是他的主角。
But now the roles have changed.但現在角色改變。
I'm the leading lady in his life.我才是他生命中的女主角。
Lights, camera, now you're on.聚光燈、相機現在都聚焦於妳。
Just remember you've been warned.但請記住我的警告。
Enjoy it now, 'cause this will last.現在好好享受,因為這愛將會持續。
I'm the future, you're his past.一樣的劇本,不同的角色。
[WH:]
This is a retake of my life.這是我生命裡的一次重演。
I was his star for many nights.在多少夜裡我也曾是他的主角。
Now the roles have changed,現在角色改變,
And you're the leading lady in his life.妳已成為他生命中的女主角。
[WH and DC:]
Lights, camera, now you're on.聚光燈、相機現在都聚焦於妳。
Just remember you've been warned.但請記住我的警告。
[WH:] Enjoy it now.現在好好享受吧。
[DC:] Enjoy just now.就趁現在好好享受吧。
[WH:] It won't last.它將不會長久。
[DC:] I know it will last.我知道它會長久。
[WH and DC:] Same script, different cast.一樣的劇本,不同的角色。



留言 (0筆)
發表你的留言.