You lie, silent there before me .
你沉默地躺在我的面前。
Your tears, they mean nothing to me.
你的眼淚,對我來說已經沒有任何意義。
The wind, howling at the window.
窗外的風呼號著。
The love you never gave, I give to you -really don't deserve it -
你從未給過的愛,我卻給了你-真的不值得-
but now, there's nothing you can do.
但是現在,你已經不能再挽回什麼。
So sleep in your only memory.
所以沉睡在你僅有的回憶裡吧。
And weep, my dearest mother.
眼淚緩緩流下,我最親愛的母親。
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, (goodbye).
這首搖籃曲會唱到直到你雙眼閉上,(再會)。
It was always you that I despised.
這樣的你總是讓我輕視。
I don't feel enough for you to cry, (oh my).
我不會為了你而感到哀傷。(哦,天啊)
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, (goodbye goodbye)...
這首搖籃曲會唱到直到你雙眼閉上,(再會 再會)…
So insignificant..
多麼的低微呀..
Sleeping dormant deep inside of me.
沉靜的睡在我內心的深處吧。
Are you hiding away, lost Under the sewers.
你已經遠離了嗎,消失在地底深處。
Maybe flying high In the clouds.
或許在雲端中飛翔。
Perhaps you're happy without me.
你會因為沒有了我而快樂。
So many seeds have been sown on the field.
許多的種子撒播在這片田野上。
And who could sprout up so blessedly if I had died.
如果我死了誰可以幸運地發芽成長
I would have never felt sad at all.
我已經不會再感到難過了。
You will not hear me say I'm sorry.
你不會再聽到我的遺憾。
Where is the light Wonder if it's weeping somewhere.
光明到底在哪裡不知它是否在某處哭泣。
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye.
這首搖籃曲會唱到直到你雙眼閉上,(再會)。
It was always you that I despised.
這樣的你總是讓我輕視。
don't feel enough for you to cry, oh my.
我不會為了你而感到哀傷,哦,天啊。
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye goodbye...
這首搖籃曲會唱到直到你雙眼閉上,再會 再會…




留言 (0筆)
發表你的留言.