Just a day, Just an ordinary day.
只是一天,只是平凡的一天
Just tryin to get by.
只是想隨便敷衍的度過
Just a boy, Just an ordinary boy.
只是一個男孩,只是一個普通的男孩
But he was looking to the sky.
不過他看著天空
And as he asked if i would come along
彷彿問著我要不要在一起
I started to realize-
我開始了解
That everyday you find
每天你找尋的
Just what he's looking for,
就是他正在尋找的
Like a shooting star he shines.
他閃耀的像顆流星
He said take my hand,
他牽起我的手說
Live while you can
好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand
難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words
而當他說的時候,他是用著很平凡的文字
Although they did not feel
雖然她們沒感覺
For I felt what I had not felt before
因為我感受到我過去未曾感受到的
You'd swear those words could heal.
你發誓這些話語可以治癒一切
And I as looked up into those eyes
當我抬頭看著那雙眼睛時
His vision borrows mine.
我的眼神充滿他的視線
And to know he's no stranger,
明白他不是陌生人
For I feel I've held him for all of time.
因為我感覺我是一直的擁有著他
And he said take my hand,
他牽起我的手說
Live while you can
好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand
難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
Please come with me,
請和我ㄧ起來
See what I see.
看我所看的
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
觸碰那星辰,因為時間永遠不會流逝
Time will not flee.
時間不會流逝
Can you be
你可以嗎
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream.
只是一個夢,只是一個平凡的夢
As I wake in bed
當我從床上醒來時
And the boy, that boy, that ordinary boy.
那男孩,那個男孩,那個平凡的男孩
Or was it all in my head?
還是說這只是我自己想像的
Did he asked if I would come along
他真的問過我是否願意跟他一起走嗎
It all seemed so real.
那感覺是如此的真實
But as i looked to the door,
但當我看向門時
I saw that boy standing there with a deal.
我看見那男孩帶著一個約定站在那裡
And he said he my take my hand,
他牽起我的手告訴我
Live while you can
好好的活出自己的生命
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand
難道沒看見夢想就在你的手掌之中嗎
Right in the palm of your hand
就在你的手掌之中
Right in the palm of your hand
就在你的手掌之中
Just a day, just an ordinary day
只是一天,只是平凡的一天
Jus tryin to get by.
只想就這樣隨便的過去
Just a boy, 只是一個男孩,
Just an ordinary boy.
只是一個普通的男孩
But he was looking to the sky.
不過他看著天空




留言 (0筆)
發表你的留言.