Desperado,Why don、t you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,為什麼你還沒清醒?
You、ve been out riding fences for so long now.
你在圍欄上呆坐了好久 (意指這人不碰愛情,一直維持在旁觀看)
Oh, you、re a hard one.
啊,你真是個很難理解的人
But I know that you、ve got your reasons.
但我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasing、 you Can hurt you somehow.
那些令你開心的事情有時也會傷害到你
Don、t you draw the Queen of diamonds, boy!
老兄,別去拿鑽石Queen (撲克牌裡的方塊Queen,意指耀眼引人注目的女生)
She、ll beat you if she、s able.
只要她逮到機會,她可能會傷害你 (意指她會在你生活上讓你難受)
You know the Queen of hearts is always your best bet.
你知道紅心Queen才是你最好的賭注 (意指應該尋找愛你的也是你愛的女生)
How it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table,
在我看來,有些好牌似乎已攤在你卓上
But you only want the ones you can、t get.
但是,你只想要你得不到的那些
Desperado, Oh, you ain、t getting no younger.
忘命之徒啊,你已經不年輕了
Your pain and your hunger,They、re driving you home.
你的傷痛與饑渴,催促著你回家
Freedom, ah, freedom. That、s just some people talking、
自由啊自由,那只是某些人的說法
Your prison is walking thru this world all alone.
獨自遊走世界是你的牢竉
Don、t your feet get cold in the wintertime?
難道冬天時,你的雙腳不冷嗎?
The sky won、t snow and the sun won、t shine.
天空不會下雪,太陽也不會照耀大地
It、s hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
也很難分清楚白天與黑夜
You、re losing all your highs and lows.
你正在失去你所有開心與失落的能力
Ain、t it funny how the feeling goes away?
你不覺得讓那些感覺跑掉很好笑嗎?
Desperado, why don、t you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你為何不清醒些?
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
從圍欄上下來吧,打開(你心中的)閘門吧
It may be raining, but there、s a rainbow above you.
現在也許在下雨,但你頭上有一道彩虹
You better let somebody love you...
你最好讓某個女孩愛上你...
You better let somebody love you before it、s too late.
你最好讓某個女孩愛上你在為時已晚之前



留言 (1筆)
發表你的留言.