To get my happiness I had done everything,
為了得到幸福,我付出了一切努力。
but had done nothing to be blamed and accused of.
唯獨面對譴責與非難,我無可奈何。
The sound of footsteps became louder every day,
身後的腳步聲與日俱增
Then I noticed the fact there was no time.
我終於察覺到,時間已經所剩無幾
I was a believer in life to be myself always,
對於自己的人生,我是虔誠的信徒。
and was asking whether I would be alive.
總是不停的詢問,是否能繼續生存。
Give me a reason why not to adopt in this way,
給我一個理由,為何不接受如此的方式,
or judge me to be guilty of so many incurable sins.
否則就將眾多無法彌補的罪判決予我。
Tell me why, or why not. Complaining way too much,
告訴我為何如此,抑或為何不是如此。埋怨得太多,
maybe I overlooked something fatal for me.
也許曾經的我一直俯視著,對我來說最致命的危險。
The whole world was at a complete standstill,
整個世界全然靜止,
and I was in fetters, at the mercy of the mob.
我全身被縛,苟活在暴徒的仁慈下。
The silent warning became louder every day,
沉默的警告日漸增大,
Then I kept pretending not to hear.
然而我卻持續佯裝聽不見。
Its meaning had been in the eyes of beholder all along.
它的意義始終看在旁觀者眼裡。
It had grown dark before I found a sign.
在我覺察徵兆前黑暗便已籠罩。
Among the nonsense tragedies, what on earth you are looking for?
You only have to be honest to yourself and your own fate.
「在無謂的悲劇之中,你究竟在尋找什麼?
你只需對自己和自己的命運誠實便已足夠。」
Tell me why, or why not. Complaining way too much,
告訴我為何如此,抑或為何不是如此。埋怨得太多,
maybe I overlooked something fatal for me.
或許我曾一直忽略了對我來說最致命的危險
There is nobody who knows there will be nobody,
如今無人知曉,這裡即將空無一人
Except for me, all the world has gone mad.
除了我,整個世界已陷入瘋狂。
So what is forgiveness you are willing to withhold?
什麼樣的寬容是你們所願意保留的?
What is the well-being you are willing to make?
什麼樣的幸福是你們所想創造的?
Now what? So what? Don't you come interrupt me, oh please,
我又該如何?那又會如何?請別來妨礙我
while I am interrupting myself.
在我還能夠制止自己的時候。




留言 (1筆)
發表你的留言.